Registered City of Los Angeles Vendor #0000046973
Stone & Porous
Stone & Porous is a water-based, non-toxic, hydrophobic nanocoating that can be sprayed onto porous surfaces. This breathable coating binds to the surface at a molecular level, greatly increasing the lifespan of surfaces by preventing weathering and grime build up.
- Blocks stains
- Easy-to-clean effect
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150 nm)
- High temperature-resistant
- UV-stable/abrasion resistant
- Absolute frost-resistant
- Prolongs the life of materials
- Dries within a few hours, cures in 24 hours
Every type of porous surface with a mineral-based origin including:
What is Stone & Porous?
- Stone & Porous is a water-based, non-toxic, and eco-friendly hydrophobic and oleophobic stone nanocoating.
- It is breathable and virtually invisible to the human eye at a thickness of 100-150 nm.
How is Stone & Porous applied?
- Stone & Porous can be applied onto a dry, clean surface by means of using a spray bottle.
- After 24 hours, the coating will have cured completely and will fully adhere to the surface and exhibit hydrophobicity.
What surfaces can Stone & Porous be applied to?
- Stone & Porous can be applied to any type of porous surface with a mineral-based origin, including concrete, limestone, sandstone, concrete blocks, porous granite/marble, and roof tiles/clay terracotta.
How does Stone & Porous work?
- Stone & Porous binds to the surface at a molecular level to greatly increase the lifespan of surfaces while preventing weathering and grime buildup.
What is the coverage rate of Stone & Porous?
- 30-200 mL per m2 (depending on absorbency of the material).
What kinds of conditions can Stone & Porous endure?
- Stone & Porous is water, contamination, chemical, and abrasion resistant as well as UV stable. It is also resistant to temperature change.
What is the shelf-life of Stone & Porous?
- Stone & Porous has a shelf-life of 2 years (unopened) when stored at a temperature between 3ºC to 30ºC