DryWired® Glass Cleaner is a water-based cleaner for glass that utilizes aluminum oxide to create a clean surface to promote adhesion. The hydrophilic property that is present after cleaning indicates the glass is free of oils and other contaminants, ready for a nanocoating to be applied to the surface. This glass cleaner not only degreases, but also slightly abrades the surface, allowing for any light surface stains or watermarks to be removed. Recommended to use for surface preparation before application of DryWired Glass & Ceramics, DryWired Microporous and the Perma-Clean Line of products. Can also be used alone as a glass cleaner.
- Removes light surface staining
- Shower doors
What is Glass Cleaner?
- Glass Cleaner is a hydrophilic and oleophobic coating used to clean glass surfaces prior to the application of DryWired Primer, Multipurpose, Indoor, and Liquid Nanotint products.
How is Glass Cleaner applied?
- Glass Cleaner must be fully shaken before use and subsequently poured onto a buffing pad or microfiber cloth.
- Before applying Glass Cleaner to the surface of interest, a spray bottle should be used to mist water onto said surface, followed by application of Glass Cleaner in circular motions onto the surface.
- Excess Glass Cleaner can be removed from said surface using water and clean towels.
What surfaces can Glass Cleaner be applied to?
- Glass Cleaner can be applied to windows, windshields, mirrors, shower doors, and countertops.
How does Glass Cleaner work?
- Glass Cleaner utilizes aluminum oxide to create a clean surface to promote adhesion.
- Due to its hydrophilic property, it prevents oils and other contaminants from adhering to a surface and also slightly abrades said surface, allowing for the removal of light surface stains or watermarks.
- It is recommended to be used for the purpose of surface preparation before applying DryWired Glass & Ceramics, Microporous, and Perma-Clean products to a glass surface.
- It can also be used as a stand-alone glass cleaner.
What is the coverage rate of Glass Cleaner?
- 32 oz per 2450 ft2 (225 m2) or 8 oz. per 560 ft2 (50 m2)
What is the shelf-life of Glass Cleaner?
- Glass Cleaner has a shelf-life of 1-year when stored in a tightly-sealed container in a dry place out of sunlight.
- Glass Cleaner should not be placed in a freezer.