Hydrophobic + Oleophobic Ultra-Thin Coating
Glass & Ceramics is a hydrophobic ultra-thin coating designed to enable smooth glass and ceramic surfaces to remain cleaner for longer. The hydrophobic and oleophobic effects allow contaminants such as grease, oil, lime and environmental pollutants to be easily removed without applying abrasive agents or strong solvents.
Strong non-stick properties
Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150 nm)
Resistant to temperature change
Simple application (do-it-yourself)
Chemical resistant to pH < 13
Dries in seconds, cures in 24 hours
Where to use
What is Glass & Ceramics?
- Glass & Ceramics is a non-toxic, eco-friendly, hydrophobic and oleophobic coating.
- It possesses strong non-stick properties, is breathable, and ranges from 100-150 nm in thickness, rendering it completely invisible.
How is Glass & Ceramics applied?
- Glass & Ceramics can be applied onto a clean, dry surface with the simple use of a spray and a clean towel or cloth.
- The coating should dry in seconds and will fully cure in 24 hours.
What surfaces can Glass & Ceramics be applied to?
- Glass & Ceramics can be applied to float glass, architectural glass, automotive glass, porcelain, ceramic glaze, zirconia, soda-lime glass, and photochromic glass.
How does Glass & Ceramics work?
- By means of employing water and oil-repelling surface properties, Glass & Ceramics coating allows contaminants such as grease, oil, lime, and various environmental pollutants to be removed from smooth glass and ceramic surfaces without the application of abrasive solvents or chemical surfactants.
What is the coverage rate of Glass & Ceramics?
- 10-15 mL per m2
What kinds of conditions can Glass & Ceramics endure?
- Glass & Ceramics is UV-stable, abrasion-resistant, and chemically resistant to pH < 13. It is also resistant to temperature change.
What is the shelf-life of Glass & Ceramics?
- Glass & Ceramics has a shelf-life of 2 years from the manufacturing date (unopened).
- Must be stored at temperatures ranging between 3ºC to 30ºC.