DryWired is excited to be presenting its line of advanced nanotechnology based coatings to the Special Ops Forces community this week at 2015 SOFIC.
How Can DryWired nanotechnology benefit the SOF industry?:
- Protect mission critical electronics from water exposure when mechanical seals fail
- Provide corrosion protection to infrastructure and vehicles
- Increase fuel efficiency in military vehicles
- Reduce thermal heat transfer in sensitive armaments, infrastructure and vehicles
- Protect military clothing from moisture and contaminants
- Provide energy savings in government buildings
- Keep windows and goggles from fogging up
The Special Operations Forces Industry Conference [SOFIC] is “the defense industry’s premier event focused on advancing defense industry technology solutions and building the global SOF alliance, attracting approximately 10,000 government and industry Attendees, featuring 340 exhibiting companies!” SOFIC is being held at the Tampa Convention Center from May 19-21, 2015. DryWired is located at booth #207.