Sacrificial Protective Coating
Anti-Graffiti does not allow paints and other liquids to penetrate porous or painted surfaces. Anti-Graffiti provides a cost-effective and environmentally safe way to protect assets from vandalism. It creates an invisible and impenetrable sacrificial barrier that will allow for graffiti to be removed without the need for toxic solvents – only hot water. In addition, the coating increases longevity of porous and painted surfaces by providing protection against moisture, humidity and weathering and will not break down due to extreme temperatures or exposure to UV light.
No change in appearance or feel of the substrate
Prevents penetration of water or oil based liquids and paints
Protects from stains and soiling
Exhibits a non-stick characteristic
Invisible sacrificial protective barrier
Does not require use of toxic paint removers (solvent based or other)
Prevents sticking of chewing gum and unwanted decals/posters
Protects against atmospheric pollution
Protects against UV damage
Prevents weather damage
Safe and non-toxic
Where to use
Real and Artificial stone
What is Anti-Graffiti?
- Anti-Graffiti is an invisible barrier coating that does not allow paints and other liquids to penetrate porous or painted surfaces.
- The coating in its liquid form is white, though once the curing process is completed the coating is completely transparent.
- Anti-Graffiti acts as an invisible protective barrier. It is not a cleaning solvent and will not remove graffiti that is already present.
How is Anti-Graffiti applied?
- Anti-Graffiti is applied via a brush, roller, or spray.
- For spray application, it is recommended to dilute the liquid with 1 part water per 1 part Anti-Graffiti.
- A hot water pressure washer is the recommended method of removal. It is crucial that the water is at least 70˚C.
What surfaces can Anti-Graffiti be applied to?
- Anti-Graffiti can be applied to real and artificial stone, concrete, cinder blocks, ceramics, plaster, bricks, limestone, sandstone, and painted surfaces.
- When applied, Anti-Graffiti will change the substrate of the texture slightly (hard wax-like finish)
- Do not attempt to apply the coating to glass surfaces.
How does Anti-Graffiti work?
- Anti-Graffiti creates an invisible and impenetrable sacrificial barrier that will allow for graffiti to be removed without the need of toxic solvents (only hot water)
What is the coverage rate of Anti-Graffiti?
- The coverage rate of Anti-Graffiti is ~275 ft2 per 3 kg tote on average.
What kind of conditions can Anti-Graffiti endure?
- Anti-Graffiti provides protection against moisture, humidity, and weathering and will not break down due to extreme temperatures or exposure to UV light
What is the shelf-life of Anti-Graffiti?
- Anti-Graffiti has a shelf-life of 2 years when unopened and stored at recommended temperatures of 3ºC to 30ºC